The circular rose window in the west end of the main nave has been with us since 1947 when the first portion of the church was built. It ties in with a number of the windows on the south side of the west nave. These windows tell the story of the Redeemer entering into the world. This window places into proper perspective the circumstances attending the birth of the Redeemer, specifically the adoration of the shepherds to whom the angelic message came.
The rose window was made possible by the generous and loving gift of one of Redeemer’s most faithful and beloved saints, Louise Ellithorpe, who entered the joy of her Lord in the church triumphant in 1971.